Patient Participation Group
The Doctors at the Buntingford & Puckeridge Medical Practice are comitted to reviewing and improving the services provided and are encouraging patients to take an active interest in their healthcare.
We are inviting patients to work with the practice to form a Patient Participation Group (PPG). This will enable us to gather the views of as many patients as possible on the services currently provided as well as practical support in identifying where improvements are required.
We believe that this new group will help us and our patients gain a clearer understanding of what health services are required. It will also help influence the decision making process when redesigning existing services and creating new health services locally, regionally and nationally.
The purpose of the group is about patients taking ownership and working with the practice to:
- advise the practice on what matters most to patients
- identify solutions to problems
- foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- provide practical support and help to implement change
- think about the wider patient interest and not just their own personal concerns
- always work constructively and positively, helping to identify solutions
- work in partnership with the practice and other local organisations
The group is not a:
- forum for individual complaints and single issues
- vehicle to resolve individuals own personal issues
- doctors’ fan club
Are you aged 16 years or over and interested in joining our Patient Participation Email Group?
If the answer is YES and you are happy for us to contact you periodically by email, please complete the Patient Participation form by downloading
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
In the meantime, if you are age 16 or over, why not take part in the latest survey : Online Services survey
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.